Join Privacy Sandbox Developer Office Hours #2: An Introduction to Attribution Reporting

Rowan Merewood

Jun 27, 2022, 10:30:44 AM6/27/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions)

In this first of two Attribution-focused office hours sessions, the Google Chrome team will be presenting an introduction to Attribution in the Privacy Sandbox and hosting a moderated Q&A session with our lead engineer on this Thursday 30th June 2022 from 11:30 - 12:30 pm EDT.

Video Call Link: meet.google.com/czv-cmcf-dom
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 336-904-9246‬ PIN: ‪187 401 695‬#
International phone numbers: https://tel.meet/qzg-dyft-oqx?pin=5109378458915

Join us to learn more about our approach to attribution, the aggregation and reporting APIs, and to get your questions answered.

To be added to the live event chat space and/or submit questions for the Q&A, please use our event form. A recording of the presentation portion will be shared after the event via our Chrome Developer YT Channel.

We hope this is a helpful forum, and welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make these events most useful for you as we experiment with different approaches.

Maud Nalpas

Jun 29, 2022, 10:06:28 AM6/29/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), mere...@chromium.org
Bumping this up: this is taking place tomorrow, Thursday 30th June.
Join us for the office hours session to get an overview of the API and ask your questions.

Bogdan Flutur

Jun 29, 2022, 10:31:32 AM6/29/22
to Maud Nalpas, Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), mere...@chromium.org
@Maud Nalpas is this session at 11:30 PM or AM EDT?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Maud Nalpas

Jun 29, 2022, 10:35:44 AM6/29/22
to Bogdan Flutur, Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), mere...@chromium.org
Hi Bogdan,
The session is one hour long.
It will run from 11:30 AM EDT until 12:30 PM EDT (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM CEST).

- Maud

Bogdan Flutur

Jun 29, 2022, 10:37:12 AM6/29/22
to Maud Nalpas, Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), mere...@chromium.org
Got it, thanks!
Looking forward to it.

David Dabbs

Jul 6, 2022, 6:01:57 PM7/6/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), mere...@chromium.org
Any word when the recording will appear in the Chrome Developer YT channel?

Thank you,

David