Hello DEV,

Daniel Cook

Feb 29, 2024, 11:07:26 AMFeb 29
to apps-dev
Quick Question.
Hello,
How are you? I hope all is well.
If you could answer this question for me it would be greatly appreciated.
If I give you an exact date of 10 years ago, and the exact time (to the minute), and the IP address of where I downloaded a file during my browser session, are you able to search in the database using my IP address with the exact date and time provided to see if you can relocate the file download for me? Also, in order to download the file, I had to complete a login input form with my email and a newly created password to generate the file that I downloaded. Are you able to recover this file for me? Or even better, are you able to bring up the source code, or other dev tools that would show the websites forms html request and response through the sites javascript history, and locate that email and password credentials I used at that specific time in history?
I understand through the privacy contract the service provider does in fact store browser data history from sessions along with many other forms of personal identification while conducting business online.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing if this route of recovery is possible.