0908_1

熊俊宇

Sep 8, 2022, 5:43:57 AM9/8/22
to android-webview-dev
my webview can’t work

0908_1.jpg
0908_2.jpg

Torne (Richard Coles)

Sep 8, 2022, 11:37:50 AM9/8/22
to 熊俊宇, android-webview-dev
Can you set your device's language to English and share another picture of the webview selection screen? I'm not sure what the errors there say and Google Translate isn't doing a good job.

I think the issue is that you have multiple users on your device (possibly created by some "MultiApp" feature provided by the phone manufacturer?) and the beta webview is not installed for the "multiapp" user. The normal non-beta WebView seems like it might be uninstalled/disabled for the main user on the device?

For a WebView package to be usable it has to be installed and enabled for every user that exists on the device.

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 05:44, '熊俊宇' via android-webview-dev <android-w...@chromium.org> wrote:
my webview can’t work