Android Webview compatability

khiem ha

Mar 8, 2024, 11:05:47 AMMar 8
to android-webview-dev

Hello,

I want to ask about the compatibity of Android Webview Service version 80. Does Android 5.0 capable of upgrade it to version 80. I can’t find any official documents about it. It will be great if I can have the chart to see the compability of all webview-android version. Thank you

Nate Fischer

Mar 8, 2024, 1:38:52 PMMar 8
to khiem ha, android-webview-dev
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) can be updated to WebView 95.0.4638.74. That is the final released version which supports Android 5.0 devices.

Here's the public announcement: https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-dev/c/2MwR9KqwY9I/m/TXLmUL-CAQAJ

Nate Fischer | Software Engineer | ntf...@google.com