Problema webview beta

Jhonatan Abilio

Aug 4, 2022, 3:49:13 PM8/4/22
to android-w...@chromium.org
Vou tentar ativar o webview beta mais da um erro "desinstalado para o usuario security space" oque faço? Meu dispositivo e o redmi note 8 xiaomi

Nate Fischer

Aug 4, 2022, 4:13:42 PM8/4/22
to Jhonatan Abilio, android-w...@chromium.org
Hi Jhonatan,

The team members on this mailing list speak English as our primary language. Would you be able to phrase your responses in English? Of course we can use Google Translate to read your messages, however I want to be careful that we do not misunderstand your responses.

Please correct me if I have misunderstood your question. I think you might be asking about switching to WebView Beta, but you're seeing an error message. Does https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/android_webview/docs/prerelease.md#multiple-profiles help you? Samsung phones have a similar problem which is because of the Samsung "Secure Folder" feature. I see you have a Redmi Note 8 Xiaomi phone and not a Samsung phone, but I wonder if the same advice will solve your problem.

Nate Fischer | Software Engineer | ntf...@google.com