New content moderation policy

Nate Fischer

Jan 16, 2024, 8:44:30 PMJan 16
to android-webview-dev
Hi all,

In an effort to reduce spam on this mailing list, the Android WebView team has put in place a content moderation policy: https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/android_webview/docs/community-guidelines.md. Going forward, all posts to this mailing list are expected to adhere to these community guidelines.

So far, the new moderation changes appear to be effective. We turned on content moderation on December 20th and have seen a notable reduction in spam. We may reexamine our moderation policy in the future if the situation changes.

Regards,

Nate Fischer | Software Engineer | ntf...@google.com