Tab-overview not working

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Tab-overview not working RReddy 8/23/12 12:20 AM
I currently have the chrome://flag enabled but it doesn't work. Any plans to get this working for OSX Mountain Lion to bring it on par with Safari 6? Three finger swipe is indispensable for easy tab switching.
Re: [chromium-discuss] Tab-overview not working Sailesh Agrawal 8/23/12 9:36 AM
Hi, this sounds like a bug. You could file an issue at http://new.crbug.com

+thakis

Thanks,
Sailesh

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM, RReddy <revant...@gmail.com> wrote:
I currently have the chrome://flag enabled but it doesn't work. Any plans to get this working for OSX Mountain Lion to bring it on par with Safari 6? Three finger swipe is indispensable for easy tab switching.

Re: [chromium-discuss] Tab-overview not working Nico Weber 8/23/12 9:40 AM
Re: [chromium-discuss] Tab-overview not working Revanth Reddy 8/23/12 9:52 AM
Appreciate you for taking the time to look into the issue for me.

Based on the bug 90337 report, it looks the issue began when Apple removed Expose in OSX 10.7 (Lion) and they recently added Expose back in 10.8 (Mountain Lion).

So as I suggested, either you could take another look at the three-finger down swipe api and see if it can still be implemented as originally planned, or take the pinch zoom in/out approach that Safari 6 took, whichever is easier to code. It's just another step forward in the right direction.

-Revanth

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Nico Weber wrote:

For what it's worth, I agree. Sadly, Apple broke the api we were using
to detect three-finger swipes, and I haven't had time to look for
alternatives.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Revanth Reddy <revant...@gmail.com> wrote:
True, it works, but not in a way that it is useful. Using the cmd+ctrl+T
keyboard shortcut or going to Menu>Window>Tab overview is not exactly
convenient and defeats the purpose of improving productivity. I would like
to see tab overview implemented the way it is supposed to work as
Expose-style three finger swipe in osx or even two-finger pinch as it is in
Safari 6. Will go a long way towards make chromium more touchpad friendly.

-Revanth

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Nico Weber wrote:

The keyboard shortcut and the menu item still work.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM, RReddy <revant...@gmail.com> wrote:

I currently have the chrome://flag enabled but it doesn't work. Any plans to
get this working for OSX Mountain Lion to bring it on par with Safari 6?
Three finger swipe is indispensable for easy tab switching.

Re: Tab-overview not working alexth...@gmail.com 8/4/13 11:16 AM
If you download BetterTouchTool you can map the three finger swipe down to option + cmd + T for only in Chromium.