Clear local storage in Chrome 21

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Clear local storage in Chrome 21 Raul 8/6/12 2:31 PM
I just realized that clearing application data from "Clear browsing data" (Ctrl-Shift-Del) is not clearing loca lstorage. In order to clear it, I have to do it from "Content settings - All cookies and site data" and later, clear application data from "Clearing browsing data".

In previous versions "clear browsing data" was enough to delete all data from local storage, session storage,... Is this a bug? Is there a different way to clear localstorage from an HTML5 application?

Thank you in advance.
Re: [chromium-html5] Clear local storage in Chrome 21 Brandon Thomson 8/6/12 3:53 PM
I noticed this change the other day, too. Seems like a bug to me.

Brandon

--
Brandon Thomson
b...@brandonthomson.com

If you're on Windows, there is only one way to really wipe almost ALL private data (cookies, localStorage, webSQL databases etc.) stored into your Chrome profile, add Click&Clean extension, and check "Delete Private Data when Chrome closes".  Perhaps other solutions do not exist.