Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox

Showing 1-11 of 11 messages
Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Christian Biesinger 6/12/13 2:28 PM
Primary eng (and PM) emails: cbies...@chromium.org

Spec: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-flexbox/

Summary
Unprefix all flexbox-related CSS properties (and the two display
values). The spec is stable at this point and Firefox implements it
also, unprefixed.

We will keep the -webkit- prefixed properties for backwards
compatibility with existing content, at least for now.

Link to “Intent to Implement” blink-dev discussion
n/a, predates blink

Is this feature supported on all five Blink platforms (Windows, Mac,
Linux, Chrome OS and Android)?
Yes

OWP launch tracking bug?
No launch tracking bug.
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=249111 is the bug.

Row on feature dashboard?
Yes

-christian
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Adam Barth 6/12/13 3:02 PM
It looks like the row on the feature dashboard is very green.

I'm curious, is there a W3C test suite?  If there is, how well does our implementation do on it?

Adam

Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Christian Biesinger 6/12/13 3:08 PM
There's no w3c test suite right now. There's submitted tests from
Opera and Mozilla, and we're doing mostly well on them -- we have bugs
with some edge cases that I'm actively working on fixing. But they're
all minor.

-christian
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Ojan Vafai 6/12/13 3:16 PM
LGTM
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Adam Barth 6/12/13 3:49 PM
LGTM2
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Kenneth Rohde Christiansen 6/12/13 4:15 PM
Very cool news! LGTM3
--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Senior Engineer, WebKit, Qt, EFL
Phone  +45 4294 9458 / E-mail kenneth at webkit.org

﹆﹆﹆
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Christian Biesinger 6/12/13 4:26 PM
Thanks! This is now waiting for review in
https://codereview.chromium.org/15758002/

-christian
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox Kent Tamura 6/13/13 3:17 PM
LGTM3

--
TAMURA Kent
Software Engineer, Google

unk...@googlegroups.com 4/21/14 2:01 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox itol...@gmail.com 4/21/14 2:02 PM
What is exactly LGTM  ?

Also
Does this test well ?

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Karl

http://www.davidjang.org
Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Unprefix flexbox PhistucK 4/21/14 10:30 PM
LGTM is Look(s) Good To Me, which means the intent is approved (and flexbox has indeed shipped).

PhistucK