Chrome packaged apps on mobile

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Chrome packaged apps on mobile Vijay Bambhaniya 11/30/13 3:31 AM
Can any 1 tell when chrome packaged apps are available for mobile developement , i heard that chrome team is building plugins with cordova , so chrome packaged apps can work on all mobile devices.. thanks in advance.
Re: [cws-apps] Chrome packaged apps on mobile Joe Marini 12/2/13 12:41 PM
you can go to github.com/MobileChromeApps now and play with it. We hope to have something in beta form in January.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Vijay Bambhaniya <vijaybamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can any 1 tell when chrome packaged apps are available for mobile developement , i heard that chrome team is building plugins with cordova , so chrome packaged apps can work on all mobile devices.. thanks in advance.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Re: [cws-apps] Chrome packaged apps on mobile Mark Dodsworth 1/26/14 7:19 PM