How do multiple @Enabled annotations interact?

John Budorick

Apr 28, 2015, 9:52:58 PM4/28/15
to tele...@chromium.org
Hi telemetry,

I'm looking at the perf tests we're running in some Android configurations and am wondering whether or not we should be running the large profile startup tests. (In the given configurations, we are.) Specifically, those tests are annotated with both @Enabled('has tabs') and @Enabled('win', 'linux', 'mac'). The latter would imply that the test should not run on, e.g., an Android build that has tabs, while the latter implies the opposite. What's the intended functionality here?

Thanks,
John

John Budorick

Apr 28, 2015, 11:23:57 PM4/28/15
to tele...@chromium.org
Never mind -- I just found https://codereview.chromium.org/1112553002, which addresses this issue.

Annie Sullivan

Apr 29, 2015, 11:08:18 AM4/29/15
to John Budorick, tele...@chromium.org
For background, I think we'd ideally be running these tests on Android, but we'd need to improve the profile generator to generate large profiles on android devices.