跳到第一則未讀訊息

Daniel Ehrenberg

未讀,
2017年6月17日 凌晨4:12:092017/6/17
收件者:tele...@chromium.org、Adam Klein
Hi,

I'm trying to reproduce
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=716468#c3 so I
can reland a series of changes to improve the Intl API in V8, a web
API for internationalization. I'm running into a permissions issue
where I don't have access to chrome-partner-telemetry .

About me: I'm a former Googler who used to work on the V8 team in San
Francisco. I'm a V8 committer and in some of the OWNERS files. Now, I
work for a consultancy called Igalia, currently continuing to work on
V8 in some maintenance activities and work on the Intl API.

Thanks,
Dan

Ned

未讀,
2017年6月19日 上午8:58:182017/6/19
收件者:Daniel Ehrenberg、tele...@chromium.org、Adam Klein
Hi Daniel,
You should be able to get permission by running the command that the tool prompts you (let me know if it didn't).
From chromium src, run:
$third_party/catapult/gsutil/gsutil.py config

Ned

未讀,
2017年6月19日 上午8:59:492017/6/19
收件者:Daniel Ehrenberg、tele...@chromium.org、benh...@google.com、jason...@google.com、Adam Klein
Ah, in case you no longer works at Google, you will need permission granted.

Daniel Ehrenberg

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午9:17:082017/6/23
收件者:Ned、tele...@chromium.org、benh...@google.com、jason...@google.com、Adam Klein
Is there anything else you need from me to determine whether I should
get this permission?

Thanks,
Dan

Jason Tiller

未讀,
2017年6月23日 上午11:21:412017/6/23
收件者:Daniel Ehrenberg、benh...@google.com
[bcc others]

Hey Dan,

Apologies for the delay; I'm ooo at the moment. Unfortunately the telemetry partner bucket is only accessible externally to google partners. Is Igalia a current Google partner in any capacity? If not, I can help get that set up pretty qickly.

Sorry for the extra hassle,
Jason

Daniel Ehrenberg

未讀,
2017年6月28日 清晨7:19:462017/6/28
收件者:Jason Tiller、benh...@google.com、Adam Klein、tele...@chromium.org
Ping, how's this going? Is there something I should do to sign Igalia
up as a Google partner?

Thanks,
Dan

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Daniel Ehrenberg
<litt...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Not sure what a Google partner is exactly; Google is currently a
> client of Igalia for web browser consulting work.
>
> Dan

Annie Sullivan

未讀,
2017年6月29日 上午9:25:252017/6/29