Request Access for telemetry archives

Yang, Changjun

Aug 6, 2015, 10:43:01 PM8/6/15
to tele...@chromium.org

Hi,

This is Changjun from Intel, how can I apply for the chrome-partner-telemetry?

Thanks,

Changjun

Annie Sullivan

Aug 7, 2015, 9:42:38 AM8/7/15
to Yang, Changjun, tele...@chromium.org, Ryan Schoen
+rschoen

Ryan, can you help?

Ryan Schoen

Aug 10, 2015, 7:17:50 PM8/10/15
to Annie Sullivan, Yang, Changjun, tele...@chromium.org
Hello Changjun,

I've granted you permission to access this bucket. When using the data there, please remember the agreements that Intel has signed with Google and that specifically this data should only be used for performance testing purposes.

Thanks,
Ryan

Yang, Changjun

Aug 10, 2015, 9:54:43 PM8/10/15
to Ryan Schoen, Annie Sullivan, tele...@chromium.org

Thank you a lot Ryan and Annie!

Thanks,

Changjun

sambha...@intel.com

Sep 4, 2015, 4:15:23 PM9/4/15
to telemetry, sull...@chromium.org, changj...@intel.com
Hi Ryan,

Can you grant me permissions for the partner bucket as well.

Thanks,
Sambhav

Ryan Schoen

Sep 8, 2015, 7:32:06 PM9/8/15
to sambha...@intel.com, telemetry, sull...@chromium.org, changj...@intel.com
Done!
Message has been deleted

Ryan Schoen

Aug 1, 2016, 2:28:37 PM8/1/16
to nick20...@gmail.com
[bcc others]

Hi nick2008image,

Cross-posting my response on this thread as well: This bucket is intended for access by our partner companies and unfortunately cannot be granted to individuals. Are you affiliated with any such organization, and if so, can I have your corporate email to grant access to that account?

Ryan