Google Partner Bucket Access for Telemetry

Nadja Peters

Jun 27, 2017, 6:05:33 AM6/27/17
to tele...@chromium.org, Sangyoung Park, Li, Gaojun, Daniel Clifford, Benedikt Meurer, Hannes Payer

Hi,

we (TU Munich, Chair of Real-Time Computer Systems) have an on-going research project with Google coordinated by Daniel Clifford (da...@google.com). For our experiments, we would like to access the Telemetry partner bucket page sets. We would like to use the following e-mail addresses:

nadja....@tum.de

pa...@rcs.ei.tum.de

ga9...@mytum.de

Please let me know whether you require more information from our side.

Thank you for your help!

Nadja Peters

Ned

Jun 27, 2017, 6:25:28 AM6/27/17
to Nadja Peters, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com, Sangyoung Park, Li, Gaojun, Daniel Clifford, Benedikt Meurer, Hannes Payer

Jason Tiller

Jun 30, 2017, 2:24:50 AM6/30/17
to Sangyoung Park, Li, Gaojun, Nadja Peters
[bcc others]

Hey Nadja,

I'd be happy to help get this set up. Access to this bucket is limited to Google partners who have signed a mutual commercial NDA, which I don't see currently for TU Munich. Can you provide the name/email of someone able to sign a mutual NDA on behalf of TU Munich?

Best,
Jason