WebRTC Rendering Telemetry Test - Invitation to comment

Christian Paulin (via Google Docs)

Jul 24, 2015, 5:15:55 PM7/24/15
to tele...@chromium.org, qian...@google.com, phog...@google.com, nik...@google.com, emi...@google.com, mca...@google.com
Christian Paulin has invited you to comment on the following document:
Sender's profile photoHi there,
Here is a new telemetry test proposal based on upcoming traces for WebRTC rendering. The related CL is : https://codereview.chromium.org/1254023003
Thanks
Christian
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.Logo for Google Docs

Patrik Höglund

Aug 11, 2015, 7:29:21 AM8/11/15
to Christian Paulin, tele...@chromium.org, qian...@google.com, Niklas Enbom, emi...@google.com, Miguel Casas
Hi!

I think this looks promising! I don't think I have anything immediate to add to the design or implementation. Listen to the Telemetry guys though, they know how to write clean benchmarks and how to use the existing code as much as possible. Also, like they suggest, try to manually introduce bugs and ensure your benchmark catches the issues.

/ P

Miguel Casas

Aug 12, 2015, 2:56:46 AM8/12/15
to Patrik Höglund, Christian Paulin, tele...@chromium.org, Qiang Chen, Niklas Enbom, Emircan Uysaler
Doco looks good. I'd say move the Python function details out of the document and instead mention the formula they implement and point at their implementation in the CL. Speaking about what, should we review the CL?
--

Miguel Casas-Sanchez | Gatopardo del Software | ydog / mca...@google.com | +1 (650) 603 1380