Request Access (for Google partners)

Weiliang Lin

Apr 10, 2017, 9:55:06 AM4/10/17
to tele...@chromium.org

Hi
I am working on Chromium performance analysis and need to access the telemetry page set archives on the Google storage. Could you please grant me the access? Thanks a lot!

--
Thanks
-Weiliang

Ned

Apr 10, 2017, 9:56:25 AM4/10/17
to Weiliang Lin, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com

Jason Tiller

Apr 10, 2017, 1:49:37 PM4/10/17
to Weiliang Lin
[bcc others]

Hi Weiliang,

Are you affiliated with any of our partner companies, and if so, can I have your corporate email to grant access to that account? (This bucket is intended for access by our partner companies and unfortunately cannot be granted to individuals.)

Thanks!
Jason

Weiliang Lin

Apr 10, 2017, 10:53:37 PM4/10/17