Giving permission to access Telemetry benchmarks

Adam Kallai

Mar 17, 2017, 4:46:31 AM3/17/17
to tele...@chromium.org
Dear Sir or Madame,

I'm Adam Kallai from Hungary. I started to work with Chromium and I would like to test Chromium itself as well. It would be really useful to have access to Telemetry benchmark and recordings.

Could you give any information about how I get access to Telemetry benchmark? What kind of options do I have?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

All the best,
Adam Kallai

Ned

Mar 17, 2017, 9:21:12 AM3/17/17
to Adam Kallai, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com

Jason Tiller

Mar 17, 2017, 1:01:25 PM3/17/17
to Adam Kallai
[bcc others]

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you affiliated with any of our partner companies, and if so, can I have your corporate email address so I can set up access for you? (This bucket is intended for access by our partner companies and unfortunately cannot be granted to individuals.)

All the best,
Jason