Require access - Telemetry cloud storage

James Hartley

Sep 27, 2016, 7:47:20 AM9/27/16
to tele...@chromium.org

Hi,

I am working on a Chromebook project with your Google colleagues in San Jose.  Can I please request access to the page set archives?   I don’t know if I need them yet but the page below implies I will

http://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage

Thanks

James Hartley | Principal Engineer, UX Performance, Business Line | ARM

james....@arm.com | Skype: jameshartleywork

Mobile: +44 77205 98345

Visit the new ARM Connected Community | www.arm.com

Jason Tiller

Sep 28, 2016, 7:07:08 AM9/28/16
to James Hartley
Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll follow up with you directly to help set up partner access.

Best,
Jason

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:47 PM James Hartley <James....@arm.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am working on a Chromebook project with your Google colleagues in San Jose.  Can I please request access to the page set archives?   I don’t know if I need them yet but the page below implies I will

http://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage

Thanks

image001.png

James Hartley | Principal Engineer, UX Performance, Business Line | ARM

james....@arm.com | Skype: jameshartleywork

Mobile: +44 77205 98345

Visit the new ARM Connected Community | www.arm.com

James Hartley

Mar 17, 2017, 1:38:32 PM3/17/17
to Jason Tiller, tele...@chromium.org, Ryan Schoen, Scott Jackson

Hi Jason,

Can you please grant access to the Telemetry page set archives to Scott Jackon who works in my team?  We require this to extend our test capability here at ARM.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Regards,

James

From: Jason Tiller <jason...@google.com>
Date: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 at 12:33
To: James Hartley <James....@arm.com>
Cc: Ryan Schoen <rsc...@google.com>
Subject: Re: Require access - Telemetry cloud storage

Hi James,

I've granted you access.  Please keep in mind the agreements ARM has with Google, particularly that the data should not be used for purposes besides performance testing. I'm providing this data under our mutual NDA dated Oct 20, 2009 (attached for reference).

Let me know if you have any issues accessing the bucket.

Thanks,

Jason

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:06 PM Jason Tiller <jason...@chromium.org> wrote:

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll follow up with you directly to help set up partner access.

Best,

Jason

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:47 PM James Hartley <James....@arm.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am working on a Chromebook project with your Google colleagues in San Jose.  Can I please request access to the page set archives?   I don’t know if I need them yet but the page below implies I will

http://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage

Thanks

mage001.png

James Hartley | Principal Engineer, UX Performance, Business Line | ARM

james....@arm.com | Skype: jameshartleywork

Mobile: +44 77205 98345

Visit the new ARM Connected Community | www.arm.com

Jason Tiller

Mar 17, 2017, 1:49:35 PM3/17/17
to James Hartley, Scott Jackson
[bcc others]

Hi James & Scott,

Happy to help! I've granted Scott's corporate account access. Please keep in mind the agreements ARM has with Google, particularly that the data should not be used for purposes besides performance testing. I'm providing this data under our mutual NDA.

Feel free to reach out if you have issues accessing the bucket.

Thanks,
Jason

image001.png