Setting Up Charitable Organization

1 view

Capa Edward

Jul 21, 2017, 1:33:51 PM7/21/17
BUILDING CHARITABLE FOUNDATION

Glad to write you this message,

I wish to seek for your sincere help in setting up a charitable
organization to help the less privileged, the elderly people and also
vulnerable people under your care,

I wish to use my late husband wealth of three million dollars to start
up a charitable Organization to help the less privileged ones in your
country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your
country? All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds to do
this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and
orphanage homes, We can the world a better place when we help the
needy sincerely,

Let me read from you today and know your willingness in doing this
noble work for the help of mankind,

Remain blessed,

Mrs.Sarah Edward.