Request permission for running telemetry tests

Mao Huang

Mar 3, 2016, 9:34:37 PM3/3/16
to tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Hi,

We need to let one of our partner (Imagination) to run telemetry test. Please add these email addresses to the white list, thanks!

Mao.

Ned

Mar 3, 2016, 9:36:55 PM3/3/16
to Mao Huang, tele...@chromium.org, rsc...@google.com, djk...@google.com

Mao Huang

Mar 7, 2016, 10:06:07 PM3/7/16
to Ned, tele...@chromium.org, rsc...@google.com, djk...@google.com
ping

Ryan Schoen

Mar 9, 2016, 9:26:25 PM3/9/16
to Mao Huang, Ned, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Done. Our legal team asks you to remind these individuals about the agreements Imagination has signed with Google, and that the data stored here is only to be used for performance testing purposes.

My sincere apologies that I never saw this go by. I'm still scratching my head about which filter caused it to skip the inbox!

Mao Huang

Mar 9, 2016, 9:33:17 PM3/9/16
to Ryan Schoen, Ned, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Thanks! I've also forwarded your words to them to remind them about the NDA.

Mao Huang

Mar 17, 2016, 5:38:59 AM3/17/16
to Ryan Schoen, Ned, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Hi Ryan,

IMG has tried today, and they said they were able to list but not copy the files. https://code.google.com/p/chrome-os-partner/issues/detail?id=47839#c92

Could you take a look? (I actually tried to `gsutil acl get` that file myself but found that I can't see its permission.)

Thanks,
Mao.

Ned

Mar 18, 2016, 12:45:10 AM3/18/16
to Mao Huang, Ryan Schoen, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Hi Mao, I just reply on that bug.

Mao Huang

Mar 18, 2016, 7:49:16 AM3/18/16
to Ned, Ryan Schoen, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Hi Ned, Ryan,

I opened this https://pantheon.corp.google.com/storage/browser/chrome-partner-telemetry/ and randomly sampled some files. The file permissions are actually not consistent. For example: c0c71c1bacea0daee3bda9717053c3fe5b4bbbf4 does not have afar...@imgtec.com, and ed72683c4dcea40bf452b64cb42d54fbdcb1c169 does not have alan...@imgtec.com (yeah I know they look almost the same...)

Could you check if all the files are consistent? Thanks! Or better, maybe you can tell us how to grant the permission (which directory, files to grant, etc) so that in the future if there are similar request we don't have to bother you ; )

Mao.

Mao Huang

Mar 18, 2016, 7:53:38 AM3/18/16
to Ned, Ryan Schoen, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Forgot to mention that we've actually changed the permission of the file (and only that file) mentioned in the bug (9c927ada20d4efed727dd9a773ef23349c4bff7b).

Ryan Schoen

Mar 18, 2016, 1:14:45 PM3/18/16
to Mao Huang, Ned, tele...@chromium.org, djk...@google.com
Hi Mao,

I took a look into this, and re-applied the permissions for these partners. It looks like things are consistent now - could you please ask them to confirm that they can now access files consistently?

Thanks,
Ryan