Telemetry cloud storage access

Chisoon Jeong

Jan 19, 2017, 1:56:00 AM1/19/17
to tele...@chromium.org

Hello? I am trying to use telemetry for performance measurement of android chromium browser.

I found that Telemetry scripts try to download some files like 'forwarder_host' from Google cloud storage.

May I ask you give me access authority of cloud storage of telemetry?

If I can't get access authority, could you introduce another solution or a manual about running telemetry on Android device?

Best regards
Chisoon Jeong

--
Chisoon Jeong / 정치순
Research Engineer / WMT Team

Mobile : 010-3192-2060
Confidentiality Notice

Ned

Jan 19, 2017, 9:27:34 AM1/19/17
to Chisoon Jeong, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com

Jason Tiller

Jan 19, 2017, 7:03:18 PM1/19/17
to Chisoon Jeong
(BCC: others)

I'd be happy to help get you set up with access to the partner telemetry bucket. I'll follow up with you shortly! :)

Jason