Request access the Cloud storage

Jim He

Apr 25, 2017, 10:49:21 PM4/25/17
to tele...@chromium.org

Hi,

I am using Telemetry to run Chromium benchmarks, and want to access the chrome-partner-telemetry bucket in the google cloud storage. Could you help to grant for me Jim...@arm.com ? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jim

Ned

Apr 26, 2017, 6:42:04 AM4/26/17
to Jim He, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com

Jason Tiller

Apr 26, 2017, 12:32:44 PM4/26/17
to Ned, tele...@chromium.org, Jim He
Hi Jim,

I've granted you access.  Please keep in mind the agreements ARM has with Google, particularly that the data should not be used for purposes besides performance testing. I'm providing this data under our mutual NDA.

Let me know if you have any issues accessing the bucket.

Thanks,
Jason

Muffadal Daginawala

Apr 26, 2017, 3:50:21 PM4/26/17
to Jason Tiller, Ned, tele...@chromium.org, Jim He

It turns out, the issue was with the "--enable-gpu-benchmarking" flag.

This caused a core and, to an end user, made it look like the oobe-skip-postlogin flag was not working.

After removing the “--enable-gpu-benchmarking” flag, this is working as expected.

Thanks,

Muffadal

Jim He

Apr 27, 2017, 11:09:27 PM4/27/17
to Muffadal Daginawala, Jason Tiller, Ned, tele...@chromium.org

Hi Muffadal, Jason, Ned,

Thanks for your great support on it and I could access the bucket now.

Sure, will use the data carefully under the NDA. Thanks for the reminder.

Regards,

Jim

From: Muffadal Daginawala <muffi.da...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 3:50 AM
To: Jason Tiller <jason...@google.com>
Cc: Ned <nedn...@google.com>, "tele...@chromium.org" <tele...@chromium.org>, Jim He <Jim...@arm.com>
Subject: Re: Request access the Cloud storage

It turns out, the issue was with the "--enable-gpu-benchmarking" flag.

This caused a core and, to an end user, made it look like the oobe-skip-postlogin flag was not working.

After removing the “--enable-gpu-benchmarking” flag, this is working as expected.

Thanks,

Muffadal

mage removed by sender.