Request Access for Telemetry: Cloud Storage

linqin(覃林)

Aug 22, 2016, 7:52:11 AM8/22/16
to telemetry
Hi,

I'm trying to run telemetry, but met the authentication problem. how can i get the access? Is tencent.com in Google partner list?
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Lin

Ned

Aug 22, 2016, 8:49:34 AM8/22/16
to linqin(覃林), telemetry, rsc...@google.com, jason...@google.com

linqin(覃林)

Aug 22, 2016, 9:27:26 PM8/22/16
to Ned, telemetry, rsc...@google.com, jason...@google.com
Hi Ryan & Jason,

Can you help on this? Thanks a lot.

Best Regrads,
Lin

linqin(覃林)

Ryan Schoen

Aug 24, 2016, 3:24:44 PM8/24/16
to linqin(覃林)
bcc telemetry

Hi Lin,

Sorry for the delay here, I had to check in with our legal team. They typically like to have an NDA in place with the partner organization before we grant access. In this case, it depends on which legal entity you're affiliated with. Do you know the full name of the Tencent entity you work for?

Thank you!
Ryan