Access request for chrome-partner-telemetry bucket

서준호

Dec 18, 2017, 2:31:32 AM12/18/17
to tele...@chromium.org, eric....@lge.com, 김동현

Hi,

I’m JunHo Seo who has been working at Web and Media team in LG electronics.

I send you an email to request access for chrome-partner-telemetry bucket in google cloud storage.

First I noticed this email address from https://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage

Recently I evaluating video test cases which is implemented in telemetry. But I got to know that video file should be

downloaded to test properly. And I get an error when I try to download related files:

$ python ~/bin/depot_tools/download_from_google_storage.py -s tulip2.mp4.sha1 -b chrome-partner-telemetry

0> Failed to fetch file gs://chrome-partner-telemetry/bff0bea43cb21eaee851e23d65724b556ff50794 for tulip2.mp4, skipping. [Err: AccessDeniedException: 403 junho0...@lge.com does not have storage.objects.list access to chrome-partner-telemetry.]

Failed to fetch file gs://chrome-partner-telemetry/bff0bea43cb21eaee851e23d65724b556ff50794 for tulip2.mp4. [Err: AccessDeniedException: 403 junho0...@lge.com does not have storage.objects.list access to chrome-partner-telemetry.]

So, It will be very helpful if you give to me access right. Thanks!

Best Regards,

JunHo Seo

Ned

Dec 18, 2017, 5:14:35 AM12/18/17