Requesting whitelist for partner buckets in Telemetry

Stephen Kyle

Oct 27, 2016, 1:11:52 PM10/27/16
to tele...@chromium.org
Hello,

I'm trying to use Telemetry with benchmarks like
smoothness.top_25_smooth, and I came across
https://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage.

Would it be possible for the following account to be added to the
whitelist for accessing Telemetry web pages that are stored in the
partner bucket?

stephe...@arm.com

Thanks,
Stephen

Ned

Oct 27, 2016, 1:57:20 PM10/27/16
to Stephen Kyle, tele...@chromium.org, jason...@google.com

Jason Tiller

Oct 28, 2016, 11:17:00 AM10/28/16
to Stephen Kyle
[bcc: others] Thanks Ned!

Hey Stephen,
I'd be happy to help get this set up for you. I'll follow up with you directly. :)
Best,
Jason