Getting access to Google .wpr files - Becoming a Google Partner?

Kraus, Holger

Oct 3, 2016, 4:20:44 PM10/3/16
to tele...@chromium.org

Dear Googlers,

Amazon's Silk team is currently trying to optimize our performance testing, and as such we would be very interested in leveraging Chrome's wpr files.

On https://catapult.gsrc.io/telemetry/README.md#I-get-an-error-when-I-try-to-use-recorded-story-sets it is pointed out that only Google partners have access to your wpr files - but unfortunately there is no reference on how to become a Google partner :(

I'd therefore be very interested in whether or not there is an easy way to become a Google partner (for the pure purposes of utilizing your wpr files), or if there is any other way to get access to those wpr files.

(In case I sent this to the wrong email list, please let me know who I should get in contact with!)

Thanks! :)

Holger

Ethan Kuefner

Oct 6, 2016, 6:13:06 PM10/6/16