Fwd: ClipboardAndroid Save to LocalState

Mark Pearson

Apr 20, 2017, 1:24:02 AM4/20/17
to stora...@chromium.org

I asked Daniel the question below, only to realize he's gone for the next two weeks.  Perhaps someone else who knows the Clipboard code can answer for him.

thanks,
mark

Apr 21, 2017, 3:37:50 PM4/21/17
to stora...@chromium.org

FYI, Daniel answered me off-thread.  I don't need an answer any longer.

--mark