Blob servicifation draft design

Marijn Kruisselbrink

Apr 25, 2017, 6:54:14 PM4/25/17
to stora...@chromium.org, servic...@chromium.org, Daniel Murphy

John Abd-El-Malek

Apr 25, 2017, 8:15:47 PM4/25/17
to Marijn Kruisselbrink, storage-dev, services-dev, Daniel Murphy
Very exciting to see this :)

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Marijn Kruisselbrink <m...@chromium.org> wrote:

Darin Fisher

Apr 26, 2017, 3:57:14 PM4/26/17
to Marijn Kruisselbrink, stora...@chromium.org, services-dev, Daniel Murphy
You might find this CL useful:

I had been looking at how to send SHM across a MessagePort, so I wrote a CL to give Blink the ability to pass an array of extra Mojo handles w/ each postMessage call.

-Darin