Re: Does anyone use chrome://blob-internals?

John Abd-El-Malek

May 8, 2017, 6:14:35 PM5/8/17
to storage-dev, Marijn Kruisselbrink, Daniel Murphy
(from my chromium now)

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 3:12 PM, John Abd-El-Malek <j...@google.com> wrote:
The context is that with a separate network process we need to do a bit of work to adapt ViewBlobInternalsJob. It's not a huge amount of work, and I can do it, but I'm wondering if this is something that is actually used?

Thanks

Daniel Murphy

May 8, 2017, 6:15:04 PM5/8/17
to storage-dev, Marijn Kruisselbrink, John Abd-El-Malek
We have users send it to us for debugging blob issues, especially when there's a possibility of a broken blob causing issues. That page lists the status of the blobs, so it's easy to search for errors or transportation states.

John Abd-El-Malek

May 8, 2017, 6:31:55 PM5/8/17
to Daniel Murphy, storage-dev, Marijn Kruisselbrink
Ok, thanks for the data point. I'll add support then.