OFFER

Alexey Lubkinav

Aug 21, 2017, 3:43:25 PM8/21/17

Dear Mrs/Mr,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Our company is currently arranging the supplying oil products to CIS, Europe and Africa on
reassignment contracts.
We understand you and your clients are interested in the fuels so, we
have attached our general terms of delivery and oil products we are able to supply in the month of August 2017.

Kindly review our offer and let us know if our delivery terms and price
are approved by the consignee to initiate negotiation on the volume of deliveries and discuss about fair
commisions as agent fees.

If there are any questions reguarding avaliability at a particular time, you may contact us to confirm this.

Best regards,
Alexey Lubkinav
www.tkpromcentr.ru
alexeyl...@mail.ru

Nikita Dyomochka

Aug 24, 2017, 7:23:11 PM8/24/17
We LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY "YUGANSKKRS" ,The end seller mandate with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury confirm that we are ready, willing and able to supply your esteem company with any of our products like D6, JP54, D2, A1,CST-380 among others. We are ready to deliver the product to any of your destined port of delivery. We will be waiting for responds on how and when to supply your esteem company.
Thanks for the patronage.

Regards,
Nikita Dyomochka
nikitad...@mail.ru