Security test suite

srini...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 8:27:21 AM1/23/18
to Security-dev
HI ,

i Want to run security test on different browsers ( chrome and Samsung internet ) on android mobile , do we have any link for security test suite or security conformance test suite ,so that we can run and get the result order to confirm that browser is compliance to security .

thanks and regards
Srini

nave...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 11:30:26 AM7/15/20
to Security-dev, srini...@gmail.com

Running STS tests

Running STS is similar to running CTS Tradefed. To get started, follow the instructions for  Running CTS tests . The only difference between running CTS and STS is the command. For Android 7.0 and above, run the STS test plan with:

 run sts-engbuild

Types of test cases

The STS includes the following types of test cases:

  1. Device Side Tests  are junit tests that are executed from the context of the DUT.
  2. Host Side Tests  are executed on the host machine, and allow the host to push binaries or other resources to the device.

Yeong Jian

Oct 21, 2021, 10:27:52 PM10/21/21
to Security-dev, nave...@gmail.com, srini...@gmail.com
Hello,

I have one question. I downloaded and set up CTS from Compatibility Test Suite  |  Android Open Source Project
I tried to do  run sts-engbuild in the CTS-TF but it does not work. I believe it does not even have the STS testcase/packages in the CTS directory.
Any idea on this?

Regards,
Yeongjian

Farshid Bagherpour

May 13, 2022, 5:14:23 PM5/13/22
to Security-dev, Yeong Jian, nave...@gmail.com, srini...@gmail.com
Did google changed the password for the zipped sts-file?
//Farshid