UI to view certificates in Chrome for Android?

704 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Corvin Russell

ongelezen,
6 feb 2015, 16:59:5206-02-2015
aan securi...@chromium.org
I am getting unexpected CA cert errors in up-to-date Chrome and Chrome Beta for Android on one of my phones (running CM11S/Android 4.4.4) that I am not getting on any Nexus devices running stock Lollipop. The relevant CAs are enabled (I checked) and Firefox and Firefox Beta on the same phone show no certificate errors (and show the expected CA).

I can't find any documentation on how to view certificates in Chrome for Android to diagnose certificate errors. Even tapping "advanced" on the interstitial provides some fairly uninformative text. (Tapping on the padlock of a connection also provides no useful information.)

Similarly, it does not seem possible to view installed CA certs (for example, to check fingerprints or dates of validity).

(This started occurring just around the time the language on incognito Google search pages in Chrome/Android on this device randomly switched to Arabic.)

Is there a way to enable richer UI for diagnosis of certificate errors?

Chris Bentzel

ongelezen,
6 feb 2015, 17:05:1806-02-2015
aan Corvin Russell, securi...@chromium.org, net...@chromium.org

Lucas Garron

ongelezen,
6 feb 2015, 17:05:3906-02-2015
aan Corvin Russell, securi...@chromium.org
Unfortunately, there is not a way to view certificates on Android right now. We're hoping to fix that: https://crbug.com/425158

»Lucas

Adam Langley

ongelezen,
6 feb 2015, 17:07:0306-02-2015
aan Lucas Garron, Corvin Russell, security-dev
On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 2:05 PM, 'Lucas Garron' via Security-dev
<securi...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is not a way to view certificates on Android right now.
> We're hoping to fix that: https://crbug.com/425158

A net-internals dump will contain all the information however:
https://dev.chromium.org/for-testers/providing-network-details

Cheers

AGL
Allen beantwoorden