Subscribe

Aronowski, Neal

May 16, 2016, 1:52:01 PM5/16/16
to securi...@chromium.org, Lauziere, Hugo, Pare, Eric, Brassard, Daniel

Hi Chrome Security,

Please add the following users to your “thrilling security updates and feisty rants” email distribution list so we can keep our organization up to date.

Hugo.L...@domtar.com

Eric...@domtar.com

Daniel....@domtar.com

Neal.Ar...@domtar.com

Have a safe and awesome day.

Thanks

Neal Aronowski
Packaging & Software Deployment Coordinator
P 250-434-8751 | F 250-434-8871

http://www.domtar.com/logomail/DomtarLogo.jpg

Domtar

2005 Mission Flats Road

Kamloops, BC  V2C 1A9 Canada

Domtar reminds you to print responsibly. Learn more about paper as a sustainable choice at paperbecause.com

This email is for the exclusive use of the addressee and is subject to Domtar Confidentiality Notice.

Joel Weinberger

May 16, 2016, 2:01:25 PM5/16/16
to Aronowski, Neal, securi...@chromium.org, Lauziere, Hugo, Pare, Eric, Brassard, Daniel
Hi there! If you'd like to join the public discussion list (this list, securi...@chromium.org), feel free to join the list here. If you're looking to join the security bugs mailing list, please verify that you meet the requirements listed on the Security Team page under "Join the Team" and email secu...@chromium.org to explain how you meet those requirements.

Thanks!
--Joel

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:52 AM Aronowski, Neal <Neal.Ar...@domtar.com> wrote:

Hi Chrome Security,

Please add the following users to your “thrilling security updates and feisty rants” email distribution list so we can keep our organization up to date.

Hugo.L...@domtar.com

Eric...@domtar.com

Daniel....@domtar.com

Neal.Ar...@domtar.com

Have a safe and awesome day.

Thanks

Neal Aronowski
Packaging & Software Deployment Coordinator
P 250-434-8751 | F 250-434-8871

image001.jpg

Domtar

2005 Mission Flats Road