Stop Pain, Realign the Body and Releasing Blocked Energy

Tracy Jones Katchem

Mar 26, 2018, 4:26:08 PM3/26/18
to securi...@chromium.org

We've just opened the schedule for the week so all times are available. | Appointment's Available Everyday 5:00am - 10:00pm Call or Text to

Can't See This Message? View in a browser

Tracy KatchemRealigning the Body Releasing Blocked Energy

We've just opened the schedule for the week so all times are available.

This is the divider

Appointment's Available Everyday 5:00am - 10:00pm

Call or Text to Schedule (Same Day Apointments)

6370 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood CA 90028

Validated Parking

In Home & In Spa

213-294-4133

I just opend my schedule for the 7 days, i'm totally open, text to schedule for your favorites times that I can't usually do.

(This weeks Specials are below)

This is the divider

Why me for bodywork? I think what seperates me from other therapist is my attention to detail, I am looking to bring as much healing as possible in the time give, if it's an hour massage i'm trying to fit in 2 hours of work,  no short cuts or wasted time, i've removed the useless aspects of massage that most therapist use, i'm not trying to fill time, i'm trying to make actual changes that will improve the lives of my clients.

The truest thing that seperates me from others is Empathic ability, I just know things that there is know way I could know without help from the other side. With the very first touch I am able to know the most pain you have ever experienced as well as your capacity to love, I use these guides to balancing and heal.

When the stars align I am able to find the vibration or frequency needed to bring balance to body and mind, daily transcendental meditation and hot yoga very much help with this.

Tracy Katchem

This is the divider

Custom massage sessions incorporate a variety of techniques such as Swedish massage, deep tissue, neuromuscular therapy, trigger point therapy, reflexology, Reiki, myofascial release, stretching and range of motion to arrive at a treatment that is totally individualized to each client.

   REQUEST CBD OR THC OIL FOR ALL NATURAL PAIN RELIEF

This is the divider

This Weeks Specials

THE REBOOT - YOU 2.0

DNA Changer

2 Hours

Every muscle group will be worked through thoroughly, shoulders and shoulder blades will be released and stretched, neck is worked from shoulder to occipital ridge, scalp massage both posterior and anterior, releasing lower back and hips, legs front and back, feet posteriorly, arms, shoulders, deltoids, hands, neck, scalp and jaw muscles.​

Includes:

Heated Foot Reflexology

Aromatherapy with Organic Essential Oils

Premium MCT Coconut Oil

$125 ($150 Value)

Check Us Out

THE BODHI

Full Body Realignment Massage

1 hour + Extended 15 Minutes = 75 Minute

Includes:

Aromatherapy with Organic Essential Oils

(20 essential oils to chose from, let's make your own blend)

Premium MCT Coconut Oil

(thinest oil avalible, solids and long chain triglycerides removed, yes we are oil geeks)

Heated Foot Reflexology & Exfoliating Sugar Scrub

Extended 15 minutes Head, Neck and Jaw

$85 ($120 Value)

Check Us Out

A Few Recent Reviews

"I have been seeing Tracy for a little bit over a year now and could not be more thrilled with her service. About a year ago I was in a serious car accident and began suffering from severe back, neck and jaw pain. After my first appointment with Tracy she was able to pinpoint every pain I was having with only the knowledge that I had been in a car accident, but not where I had been affected. Thankfully she had urged me to go back and see a doctor explaining it seemed that I may have some lasting damage from the accident; which low and behold the doctors found that I had acquired four bulging discs (two in my neck and two in my lower back) down my spine from the crash. When I first started seeing Tracy my right shoulder was about 2-3 inches higher than my left (imagine Igor), but with the help of her magical hands they are now perfectly even. Tracy is an incredibly talented and insightful masseuse with a very calming energy that immediately puts you at ease. She is also one of the funniest people I have ever met and leaves me in stitches every time I see her. Booking with her is a breeze I have never had an issue with an appointment going through her site or texting her directly. You cannot go wrong with seeing Tracy, it has been my best money ever spent!"  - F.B.

"Wow, just wow!  Tracy is PHENOMENAL!  I was lucky enough to get a same day appointment with her.  I walked in and was greeted immediately and brought into a super calming room.  She asked if I had any specific areas that were bothering me and I told her a few areas and she went to WORK.  She did not limit my massage to one specific type, her training truly allows her to find troublesome areas that I wasn't even aware of and treated them however necessary.  Whether it be through deep tissue, Swedish, or alignment techniques, she made sure I left feeling relaxed, refreshed, and 100% better than when I walked in.  I've had many massages, some cheap, some fancy, never have I had a masseuse say "let's make the most of our 90 minutes together".  What an excellent experience.  I will DEFINITELY be returning to Tracy, most likely on a weekly basis!"  - K.H.

This is the footer

You've received this email because you are a subscriber of this site

If you feel you received it by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, click here