+19787...@tmomail.net

Mar 9, 2016, 9:40:38 AM3/9/16
to securi...@chromium.org

I'm am in desperate need of a developer to help w my LG MS330 Device that has been hacked for 3 years. It took me a lot of time & research to FIgure out that my device has been hacked froM THE ROOT up. I have quite a few web site addresses that would give u the best nfo on HOW THIS HACKING WENT! It has been done REMOTELY. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION DUE TO THE SEVERITY of all my PERSONAL INFO is being followed, copied, REDIRECTED and MISREPRESENTED! My email address is "crazyhake...@gmail.com" but the hacker will not even let me type this message correctly. She is changing it as I go. If u cannot reach me at that email it is being blocked. U can reach me at 978-728-7103 or m.de...@comcast.net

text_1457533640775.txt