www.chromium.org

Thomas May | IDT Pty Ltd

Oct 31, 2016, 11:40:14 AM10/31/16
to securi...@chromium.org

Hi, I am-Digital-Marketing-Manager & Our records show that we have recently been in touch with you probably due to your website not ranking well on www-Google-com-au-, I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

In 10 minutes I can show you how to fuel your-brand-and generate more-revenue-from your-web-traffic-.

I would like to present a detailed-analysis-of your-website- along with errors that your-website-have to improve your-Google-rankings.

I am happy to send it through at-no-charge-associated-and let me know if you would like this-report.

In the meantime, if you wish to have a look at our-portfolio-of clients, please respond back to this email with your phone number and we will cal-you back.

Regards,

Thomas May DMM

INFLUXIS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD
DIGITAL SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Headquarters: OFFICE 1615, 30 FOVEAUX STREET, SURRY HILLS, SYDNEY, NSW AUSTRALIA
NATION WIDE: MELBOURNE | PERTH | BRISBANE | ADELAIDE | AUCKLAND
OTHER LOCATION: Hong Kong | China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore

Message has been deleted

bespalov....@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2016, 6:44:39 AM11/12/16
to Security-dev, thomas...@gmail.com
понедельник, 31 октября 2016 г., 19:40:14 UTC+4 пользователь Thomas May | IDT Pty Ltd написал:
Message has been deleted

bespalov....@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2016, 6:45:22 AM11/12/16
to Security-dev, thomas...@gmail.com
понедельник, 31 октября 2016 г., 19:40:14 UTC+4 пользователь Thomas May | IDT Pty Ltd написал:
79042536795

Yui...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2016, 8:12:54 PM11/12/16
to Security-dev