SCT details in DevTools!

Lucas Garron

Jun 29, 2016, 6:23:15 PM6/29/16
to security-dev, Daniel Waxweiler
Congrats to Daniel Waxweiler (an external contributor), who just landed an awesome CL to show SCT information in DevTools. The change is now live on Canary.

Summary version:
Inline image 1
Expanded version:
Inline image 2

The CL took 123 comments, and Emily Stark did a wonderful job advising him through the review from our side. A few people have asked about showing CT info in DevTools over the past year, and I'm glad to see it in action. :-)

»Lucas

Craig Francis

Jun 30, 2016, 12:33:24 PM6/30/16
to Lucas Garron, security-dev, Daniel Waxweiler
Thanks Daniel,

This looks really useful to have available in DevTools.

Craig

On 29 Jun 2016, at 23:23, 'Lucas Garron' via Security-dev <securi...@chromium.org> wrote:

Congrats to Daniel Waxweiler (an external contributor), who just landed an awesome CL to show SCT information in DevTools. The change is now live on Canary.

Summary version:
<Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 15.19.41.png>
Expanded version:
<Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 15.13.06.png>

The CL took 123 comments, and Emily Stark did a wonderful job advising him through the review from our side. A few people have asked about showing CT info in DevTools over the past year, and I'm glad to see it in action. :-)

»Lucas

Eric Mill

Jul 1, 2016, 11:21:23 AM7/1/16
to Craig Francis, Lucas Garron, security-dev, Daniel Waxweiler
Awesome job, Daniel! This is a great addition that will expose Certificate Transparency to a broader audience of developers.