Help to locate source code that takes care of navigator.plugins

illya.ko...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 3:18:35 PM4/15/15
to peppe...@chromium.org

Hey there!

I am not sure of writing to the correct mailing list, but here we go, it's related to pepper. I was wondering for a while, where is the point in the whole codebase that takes care of cooking navigator.plugins object for javascript context?

Generally, what's the workflow if I want to find some particular place in chromium codebase that does a particular thing?

Thanks!

Bill Budge

Apr 15, 2015, 4:39:48 PM4/15/15
to peppe...@chromium.org, illya.ko...@gmail.com
Code Search is your friend. You need to know what things are called in chromium. In your case "navigator.plugins" is a good start: