'I await your response ...

Mr. ADAMS

May 7, 2018, 11:59:28 AM5/7/18
to Recipients
Hi,
With this letter we hereby acknowledge receipt of your payment file from the West African states government. We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your fund which has been the handwork of some miscreant elements from West Africa. Based on the record in your payment file, your overdue fund payment is ($9,800,000.00). we are committed to helping people and businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services. We have a wide range of money transfer products to choose from.
Below are our methods of payment:
1. By Cashier check
2. By Corporate ATM
3. By Transfer
We believe in giving you choice; which is why we offer a range of services to pick and choose from, so you really can't go wrong. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,
James ADAMS

Mr. ADAMS

May 7, 2018, 12:07:58 PM5/7/18