CONTRACT

1 view

Mohammed Hassan

Mar 18, 2018, 4:45:54 AM3/18/18

Attention Sir/ Madam,
I am sending you this email on the mandate of the Government of National Accord Libya, (حكومة الوفاق الوطني).
The minister for finance and President of the House of Representative mandated me to seek for your cooperation in the supply of your company products and other equipment’s to the Libyan Government!
A consideration also is that your quotation must be CIF port of Tripoli.
I will reveal more procedural information to you upon your re-confirmation.
Please reply to this email: mohammed...@outlook.com
Best Regards,
Dr. Mohammed Hassan, PHD,
Director of Contract, Ministry of Finance Libya!