Re: Want to understand the display stack in New Freon

Jeremy Roman

Jul 30, 2015, 9:00:50 AM7/30/15
to hemin zhao, Graphics-dev, Ozone-Dev
+ozone-dev

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:57 AM, hemin zhao <liuli...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is said that X11 is removed and hardware overlay in used in Freon. I want to know more details about the graphic stack of Freon, how is it implemented without X11? And are there any document about Freon implementation? Thanks!

Tiago Vignatti

Jul 30, 2015, 10:07:32 AM7/30/15
to ozon...@chromium.org

A while ago I wrote an introduction about Ozone GBM, which is the
graphics stack used in Chrome OS Freon images:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2014/10/23/chromium-ozone-gbm-explained

Best Regards,

Tiago
> an email to ozone-dev+...@chromium.org
> <mailto:ozone-dev+...@chromium.org>.

Wang, Gary C

Jul 30, 2015, 9:06:53 PM7/30/15
to Alex Sakhartchouk, hemin zhao, Graphics-dev, Ozone-Dev

Hi All,

The “Chromium - Chromium Ozone-GBM explained” is also a good point for learning it.

Thanks!

Gary

Jul 31, 2015, 2:01:49 AM7/31/15
to Graphics-dev, ale...@google.com, liuli...@gmail.com, ozon...@chromium.org, gary....@intel.com
Hi Gary,

Thanks!

在 2015年7月31日星期五 UTC+8上午9:06:53,Gary C Wang写道: