Cursor icon is overlapping in external monitor in Mirror mode

hemin zhao

Oct 10, 2015, 4:33:59 AM10/10/15
to Ozone-Dev
Chrome version: 45.0.2440.3 64-bit   Channel: dev
OS Version: 7206.0.2015
Platform: 7206.0.2015_09_09_1824 developer-build amd64-generic_freon

Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Sign in the device and connect to external monitor through DP or Displaylink device
2. Set Mirror mode, the cursor shape is arrow by default
3. Move cursor to the address bar in browser, the cursor shape is changed to 'I' in the primary screen
4. But the displayed cursor in the screen is both arrow and 'I'.

What is the expected behavior?
Only one kind of cursor shape is displayed in the screen.

What went wrong?
Two kinds of cursor shapes overlapping with each other in external monitor.

I want to know anyone has encountered this problem? What is the root cause and how to resolve it?

hemin zhao

Oct 10, 2015, 4:38:56 AM10/10/15
to Ozone-Dev
add a screenshot

在 2015年10月10日星期六 UTC+8下午4:33:59,hemin zhao写道: