New documentation for Ozone

Frédéric Wang

Nov 4, 2016, 11:03:57 AM11/4/16
to Ozone-Dev
Hello Ozone community,

Just for the record, the new documentation for Ozone is now available at
the following address:

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/ozone_overview.md

The Ozone classes & platforms, (GN) build configurations, command line
options, etc should now be more up-to-date. There are probably more
improvements to do (for example "chrome --mash" is not mentioned at all
for now). If you want to edit the page, you no longer need a
@chromium.org account: Just submit your changes to
docs/ozone_overview.md as normal codereview CLs.

--
Frédéric 王 - Federico Juan - 프레드릭 왕
igalia.com/igalia-247/igalian/item/fwang

Frédéric Wang

Nov 15, 2016, 4:36:55 AM11/15/16
to ozon...@chromium.org
Le 04/11/2016 à 16:03, Frédéric Wang a écrit :
> Hello Ozone community,
>
> Just for the record, the new documentation for Ozone is now available at
> the following address:
>
> https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/ozone_overview.md

23:09:34 - rjkroege_ : fredw: I updated the link to point at the new doc
23:14:37 - fredw : rjkroege_: I don't see any change on
https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/ozone
23:15:04 - rjkroege_ : oh. I linked from its parent to the new docs.
23:18:01 - rjkroege_ : there we go
23:29:28 - fredw : rjkroege_: thanks!
23:30:12 - rjkroege_ : I would have removed it but I didn't want to
figure out how to handle the picture
23:30:18 - rjkroege_ : right now

FYI, the picture has been moved to the chromium repository in
https://codereview.chromium.org/2483843003/ so I removed the old page.