I have add onzone playform for directfb ,but how to add loading progressbar for content_shell??

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 4:22:22 AM10/31/16
to Ozone-Dev
I have add toolkit_views=1 for compile .but content_shell crashed at DesktopFactoryOzone::GetInstance()(report error:DesktopFactoryOzone accessed before constructed)

How to impl my own DesktopFactoryOzone ?

Antonio Gomes

Oct 31, 2016, 9:41:12 AM10/31/16
to cal...@gmail.com, Ozone-Dev
Maybe this post enlightens you about what is needed:
https://blogs.igalia.com/tonikitoo/2016/05/18/chromium-content_shell-running-on-wayland-desktop-weston-compositor/

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:22 AM, <cal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have add toolkit_views=1 for compile .but content_shell crashed at DesktopFactoryOzone::GetInstance()(report error:DesktopFactoryOzone accessed before constructed)
>
> How to impl my own DesktopFactoryOzone ?
>
> --

--Antonio Gomes

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 11:32:09 AM10/31/16
to Antonio Gomes, Ozone-Dev
It's realy usefull. I get it,thank you

add loading progressbar for content_shell??
发件人:Antonio Gomes
收件人:cal...@gmail.com
抄送:Ozone-Dev