State of Linux Ozone Trybots

jon...@google.com

Jul 19, 2017, 1:33:10 PM7/19/17
to Ozone-Dev
Hey,

I was re-trying some tests which had been disabled for a long time under ozone. The cause for the disabling being since fixed: https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/575427/

I had ran them locally using an linux chromeos ozone build. And the linux_chromium_chromeos_ozone_rel_ng trybot ran fine.

However when adding that trybot I saw a linux_chromium_ozone_ng trybot listed. When running it I receive a "purple state" response, however it presents no hyperlink to the trybot.

After looking on the builder list, and within code search I can't find one. Is this configuration not available right now?

Locally I setup a build using the args from linux_chromium_ozone_compile_only_ng, however the interactive_ui_tests target seems to fail compilation on ToT.

Is the linux ozone configuration expected to work locally/trybots right now?

Regards,
Jon

Michael Spang

Jul 19, 2017, 4:46:47 PM7/19/17
to jon...@google.com, Ozone-Dev
Running it without setting target OS to Chrome OS or Chromecast (or <insert something that we've shipped and must be supported>) isn't really well tested or supported. So probably not?

Jonathan Ross

Jul 19, 2017, 6:28:29 PM7/19/17
to Michael Spang, Ozone-Dev
Thanks for letting me know. I will stick to just testing the changes with the Chrome OS variant.