Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Eason.Chen

da leggere,
22 mar 2018, 01:30:4522/03/18
a Ozone-Dev
Hi,
I am refering to headless and use Directfb to do render on ARM platform.
The UI for static webpage can show ok without problem but the UI is not smooth if show web page with animation or do playback.

It seems that call frequency of PresentCanvas is every 500ms which may not be so fast.
Could some one provide some suggestion to improve the not smooth issue?Is there some configuration can improve it?

Appreciate for the advance help.
Thanks.

Eason

Robert Kroeger

da leggere,
22 mar 2018, 10:33:1022/03/18
a Eason7...@gmail.com, Ozone-Dev
It sounds like that you've written a directfb ozone backend platform implementation? Headless is not intended for integration. Instead, you should have a new ozone platform implementation for directfb where you deal with drive redraws off the backing display's refresh rate.

Perhaps you could try that and upload a CL. I'm happy to consider the addition of new ozone platforms.

Rob.

Eason.Chen

da leggere,
23 mar 2018, 04:45:0823/03/18
a Ozone-Dev
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I only changed the code of headless where allocate dfb buffer and share it to surface in ResizeCanvas function.Then use DFB flip function in PresentCanvas.
I am creating new ozone platform now instead of changing the code in headless platform.

Is it possible that use headless ozoneplatform config will affect the call frequency of PresentCanvas ?As I tried it on X86 Linux and the frequency is also every 500ms.

Regards,
Eason

burta...@gmail.com

da leggere,
7 giu 2019, 23:03:5307/06/19
a Ozone-Dev

Hi Eason

Do you have done a new ozone platform implementation for directfb in arm linux? Can you share your code with me?

Regards,
Burt

Robert Kroeger

da leggere,
11 giu 2019, 10:53:3611/06/19
a burta...@gmail.com, Ozone-Dev
The ideal way to share a directfb ozone platform implementation would be to upstream it. Please consider doing so.

Rob.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra