Re: Hello dear; Did you get my last mail?

1 view

Mr. Anthony Jones A L CHAMBERS

Jan 5, 2018, 12:56:18 AM1/5/18

Attn:

 This medium (internet)may have been greatly abused but i choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest means of communication.I'm Mr. Anthony Jones, Personal Lawyer to Late Eng. Hideki ,a national of your country, An Estate Contractor here in England London. My Client had an account valued(£ 11.700.000.00), am contacting you to stand as a legal beneficiary for the deceased assets, so that the proceeds of this fund can be paid to you, and money will be shared even between both parties, Reply with your full name, and contact information for more details to you.

Best Regards
Mr. Anthony Jones..
10 Church Street
Old Isleworth