Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Long...@hotmail.com

da leggere,
31 ott 2017, 01:53:4431/10/17
a Ozone-Dev
Hello,

I am trying to build libchromiumcontent which is curretly based on chromium 61 and using libgtk3.

I wanted to get it to build with ozone support to use it on embedded devices that only support GBM or wayland.

When building it, when it comes to browser/chromelui.ibgtkui it fails because that modules seems to have still strong X11 dependencies, and X11 headers are not available on my platform.

libGTK3 should not depend on X11 anymore and I have been successfully building it on the same device. it's also supposed to support wayland.

So I was wondering If I was supposed to build chromium without any libgtk support ?

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi