nexe tests taking too long

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

John Mccutchan

未讀,
2015年6月22日 下午3:41:342015/6/22
收件者:mojo...@chromium.org
Hi,

Specifically: mojo:view_manager_service_apptests_x64.nexe on Debug is taking > minute to complete. This is a major drag on my iteration times.

Whoever owns this test, is there anything we can do to speed it up?

Thanks,
John

Nick Bray

未讀,
2015年6月22日 下午3:46:462015/6/22
收件者:John Mccutchan、mojo...@chromium.org
The problem is that the test runner repeatedly tears down and reloads the entire executable and executable startup is slow due to design constraints.  The simplest solutions are either to optimize the test runner or to move the test to a suite outside of normal iterations.

Viet-Trung Luu

未讀,
2015年6月22日 下午4:23:182015/6/22
收件者:Nick Bray、John Mccutchan、mojo...@chromium.org
Probably the right thing to do is to make those tests not leak state between tests (which forces us to run each test in a fresh shell). Unfortunately, no one owns the view manager right now. :(

(This is also a big hit when running tests on Android.)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息