Expanded bug links on wiki / tracking cleanup opportunities

1 view

Rick Byers

Jan 16, 2015, 4:08:31 PM1/16/15
to input-dev, Dan Sinclair
I updated our input-dev wiki page with a list of useful bug query links.

As part of this I added a query for input-dev code cleanup ideas / projects.  It's important that we invest a bit every quarter in our code health (something I think we've been very good at in our OKRs - but that's not publicly discoverable).  Concrete code cleanup tasks with clear benefit can also be a good way for new folks to ramp up in the code.  If you've got ideas of things you'd like to see get investment, please file bugs with Hotlist-InputDev and 'CodeHealth' labels.

Thanks,
 Rick